We are just a couple of week away from the unofficial start of summertime. . .Memorial Day! Summer is one of my favorite times of the year. Everything is green, the weather begs you to be outdoors, and activities abound. How do you take advantage of all that summer has to offer? It takes plenty of planning and preparation throughout the summertime to cover some of the essential experiences. You don’t want to end the summer with regrets that you didn’t suck the life out of the season. You don’t want to look back on the summer thinking that you missed another opportunity to have ultimate fun with your children while you still have them.
Here are some highlights of what you’ll find in the 2015 version of 100 Days of Summertime eBook.
• End of Schoolyear preparation
• Summer Camp planning
• Family Vacation planning
• Summer Holiday preparation
• Summer Event/Occasion planning (family reunions, summer parties, etc.)
• Summer Treats
• Reminders for Summer Fun (beach, baseball, etc)
• Back to School preparation
The 100 Days of Summertime begins Sunday, May 25 and continues right through the summer to September. Not only does it cover all of the major and minor holidays and events of the summertime (i.e. Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Canada Day, Independence Day, and others), but it also includes lots of other components of family fun: summer camp, family vacations, seasonal fruits & foods, yard sale planning, summer activities, and even back to school! When you add the 37 lists from ListPlanIt.com, you will have everything that you need to plan and get ahead so you that you can fully enjoy all that summertime has to offer.
We want to give away 5 PDF copies of the eBook! You have several ways to enter to win:
1) leave a comment here and tell us how much you love summertime.
2) follow our page on Facebook and tell our entire community that you are going to participate by leaving the following message on our Facebook wall, “I’m going to be ready for the 100 Days of Summertime! This will be my best summer yet!”. Then be sure to leave a comment here.
3) tell your friends & followers about 100 Days of Summertime on Twitter (it’s easy to do with our share buttons below. . .please use the hashtag #100DoS15) and leave a comment here linking to your Twitter handle (be sure to follow @100Days on Twitter, too),
4) pin this post to one of your boards on Pinterest using the Pinterest button above or below, and then leave a comment here. Be sure to follow me on Pinterest.
5) subscribe to 100 Days of Summertime by email in the big reddish box at the top of the homepage (and get our updates delivered straight to your inbox) and leave a comment here,
6) blog about 100 Days of Summertime, then leave a comment here linking to your post.
Giveaway ends Saturday at midnight EST! Good luck!